Squale 2002 101 Atmos PVD Yellow
Squale 2002A PVD yellow, Squale 101 Atmos PVD yellow
Waterresistant 1000M / 101 Atm.
ETA 2824 Automatic movement
316 L Steel case, PVD coated
Saphire crystal, inside AR treatment
Squale 2002A PVD Yellow or Squale 101 Atmos PVD yellow the 1000 meter Diving watch with the famous snap-on rotary bezel and sapphire glass 3.5 millimetres thick with double gasket to ensure outstanding waterresistance.
A real 70`s classic diver with great details like the etched caseback and the signed "VON" crown refering to the founder of the Squale brand "von Büren Montres S.A."
This watch is a reissue of the 70`s original named 100 Atmos, the Squale brand was a pioneer in the field of professional diving watches, they where among the first watchbrands to construct a watch capable of depths to 1000 meter without the use of a helium release valve.
- Sub 1000 m.
- Eta Swiss 2824-2 self-winding movement
- Powerreserve 38 to 40 Hours
- 316L Steel case matte PVD finish
- Diameter 43 mm x 53 mm
- Case 14mm high
- 22mm Wide Rubber strap with Safetycatch
- Screw-on caseback
- Screw-down Crown
- Press-to-release uni-directional Bezel
- Sapphire glass 3,50 mm thick
- Sapphire crystal, inside anti-reflective coating
- Lacquered dial with luminescent markers, hands and bezel
- Swiss Made
- Squale Box and Papers included
You might also like